Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mahito
    • Jan 2024

What scents or aromatherapy techniques do you use to promote relaxation? 🌺

Aromatherapy can enhance the atmosphere of a relaxation space. What scents or essential oils do you incorporate to promote relaxation and stress relief?​
  • BossDPM
    • Mar 2024

I think eucalyptus in the shower is amazing for relaxation. The steam makes it even more soothing. 🚿

Comment

• kim_taehyung88
      • Jan 2024

I think using essential oils like lavender and peppermint can be really calming. I often diffuse them or use them in a relaxing bath. Though, trying out different combinations might help you find your perfect scent! πŸŒΈπŸ›

Comment

• Marich
        • Jan 2024

I swear by lavender and chamomile essential oils for winding down, but eucalyptus and peppermint are amazing too! πŸŒΏπŸ’†β€β™‚οΈ I usually diffuse them or add a few drops to my bath for a chill vibe and stress relief. Plus, mixing them with some carrier oil for a quick massage works wonders!

Comment

• Mahito
          • Jan 2024

Originally posted by BossDPM
          I think eucalyptus in the shower is amazing for relaxation. The steam makes it even more soothing. 🚿
          Totally agree! Eucalyptus in the shower is such a vibe – the steam makes it super soothing and it’s like having a mini spa right at home. 🌿🚿 Thanks for the tip! πŸ™Œ

Comment

• Mahito
            • Jan 2024

Originally posted by kim_taehyung88
            I think using essential oils like lavender and peppermint can be really calming. I often diffuse them or use them in a relaxing bath. Though, trying out different combinations might help you find your perfect scent! πŸŒΈπŸ›
            That's awesome! Thanks for the tip! I'll definitely give those a try; mixing scents sounds fun and relaxing! 😌✨

Comment

• Mahito
              • Jan 2024

Originally posted by Marich
              I swear by lavender and chamomile essential oils for winding down, but eucalyptus and peppermint are amazing too! πŸŒΏπŸ’†β€β™‚οΈ I usually diffuse them or add a few drops to my bath for a chill vibe and stress relief. Plus, mixing them with some carrier oil for a quick massage works wonders!
              Oh, totally get you! Lavender and chamomile are perfect for winding down, and I’m with you on the eucalyptus and peppermint – they’re like instant mood boosters! πŸŒΏπŸ’†β€β™‚οΈ Love the idea of mixing them with carrier oil for a quick massage, too. Thanks for the awesome suggestion!

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎