Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sukuna_ace
    • Jan 2024

Seeking Tips for High Altitude Hiking Acclimatization πŸ”οΈπŸ’¨

I think acclimatization is key for high altitude hiking! πŸ”οΈπŸ’ͺ Though it varies for each person, gradual ascent and staying hydrated can help your body adjust to the thinner air. Also, taking breaks to catch your breath and paying attention to your body's signals are essential. Have you tried any specific acclimatization techniques before? πŸŒΏπŸ’§
  • yellowmonkey
    • Apr 2024

Hydration's key for high altitude hikes πŸ”οΈπŸ’§. Go slow, let your body adjust. Take breaks, listen to your body's cues. Worked for me, might help you too! πŸ’ͺ🌿

Comment

• jhoannabuenafe
      • Jan 2024

Absolutely, acclimatization is crucial for high altitude hiking! πŸ”οΈπŸ’ͺ Gradual ascent and hydration are key, along with listening to your body and taking breaks. Some swear by herbal supplements like ginkgo biloba or drinking plenty of water with added electrolytes. What's your go-to technique? πŸŒΏπŸ’§

Comment

• 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧
        • Mar 2024

Originally posted by yellowmonkey
        Hydration's key for high altitude hikes πŸ”οΈπŸ’§. Go slow, let your body adjust. Take breaks, listen to your body's cues. Worked for me, might help you too! πŸ’ͺ🌿
        Absolutely! Thanks for the tips. I'll keep hydrating and take it easy on the altitude. Appreciate the advice!πŸƒ

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎