Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • youngoldone23
    • Jan 2024

Guys, are smart bulbs worth the hype?

So, I've just moved into my first place (yay!) and I keep seeing ads for smart bulbs. They seem cool but kinda pricey? Do they actually make life easier, or is it just a tech gimmick? Thoughts?
  • kim_taehyung88
    • Jan 2024

I think smart bulbs are absolutely worth the hype! They offer convenience and versatility, allowing you to control lighting with your voice or smartphone. Though, make sure to consider compatibility with your existing smart home devices. πŸ’‘

Comment

• byang
      • Jan 2024

yes they are!! Smart bulbs offer features like remote control, voice control, scheduling, energy efficiency, and color-changing options. They may cost more initially but provide convenience and modernity. Smart bulbs are a good investment for tech enthusiasts seeking to enhance their lighting experience. 😎😊

Comment

• Riri
        • Jan 2024

From my personal experience, I'd say absolutely! πŸŒŸπŸ’‘Smart bulbs have been a game-changer in my home. Not only do they offer convenience, allowing me to control the lighting from my smartphone or voice commands via a smart assistant, but they also add a touch of magic to any room.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎