Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Navigating Client Expectations - Tips and Strategies?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LightRenz
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you for your input! It sounds like you prioritize honesty and openness, which are definitely crucial in managing client expectations

• LightRenz
    commented on 's reply
    I appreciate your input! It's crucial to establish transparency from the outset. How do you handle situations where clients may have unrealistic expectations despite clear communication?

• Alfredn
    replied
    When it comes to clients, communication is key! I set clear expectations from the start. Listen to their needs, and be honest about what you can deliver. Keep the conversation open and transparent - it's the secret sauce to a happy client relationship! 🤝💼

Leave a comment:

• lingling9
    replied
    I think the most effective strategies are clear communication and set feedbacks to your clients. From the start, establish clear and honest communication. Project goals, deadlines, deliverables, and any restrictions or limits should all be spelled out in detail. Urge customers to express their worries and expectations up front. Encourage clients to offer input both during and after the job is finished. Utilize feedback to pinpoint areas that need work, then modify your procedures or offerings appropriately. Express gratitude for all input, good or bad, and see it as a chance to improve. 😉😉

Leave a comment:

• Navigating Client Expectations - Tips and Strategies?

Hello fellow contractors! Managing client expectations can sometimes feel like walking a tightrope. Does anyone have effective strategies or tips for setting realistic expectations with clients from the get-go? How do you handle situations where client expectations start to diverge from project realities?
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎