Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to evict lint from your dryer without calling your parents?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ruital
    • Jan 2024

How to evict lint from your dryer without calling your parents?

Heard too many horror stories about dryers and lint fires. I’m trying to adult here and handle it myself. But how do I make sure I get all that sneaky lint out without having to make an SOS call to the folks?
  • Buttercup
    • Jan 2024

Hello! To evict lint from my dryer, I start by cleaning the lint trap. I remove it from the dryer and manually remove any lint buildup, using my fingers or a soft brush to loosen stubborn debris. Then, I use a vacuum cleaner with a narrow attachment to clean out the lint trap housing and surrounding areas, ensuring no lint remains trapped🫶

Comment

• Yankee
      Yankee commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey! I've been meaning to tackle the lint buildup in my dryer, so I followed your advice and cleaned out the lint trap and housing. I was surprised at how much lint was hiding in there! Using the vacuum cleaner to reach those tricky spots made the process much easier. My dryer already seems to be working better. Thanks for the helpful instructions!
  • FebruaryNine
    • Jan 2024

I understand your concern! Here's a quick tip: clean the lint trap after each load and occasionally vacuum around and behind the dryer to prevent lint buildup. If needed, consider hiring a professional cleaner for a thorough vent cleaning. Stay safe! 🧹🔥

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎