Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Current trends I'm loving: Classic kitchen tips for timeless appeal.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧
    • Mar 2024

Current trends I'm loving: Classic kitchen tips for timeless appeal.

I am currently in the process of planning a kitchen remodel, but I am feeling a bit overwhelmed with all the design choices. Would you happen to have any suggestions that you could offer me? Thank you.
  • Yankee
    • Jan 2024

Hi there, "I've been there! What helped me was gathering inspiration from various sources like home design magazines, online platforms, and even visiting kitchen showrooms. Creating a mood board with images of kitchens that spoke to me visually helped me identify common themes and preferences.

Comment

• ZeddTiesto
      • Mar 2024

Hey there! Well, all I can suggest is to follow a proper design recommended by either an architect or an interior designer. I tried it in the past and it is really worth it ☺️

Comment

• 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧
        • Mar 2024

Originally posted by Yankee
        Hi there, "I've been there! What helped me was gathering inspiration from various sources like home design magazines, online platforms, and even visiting kitchen showrooms. Creating a mood board with images of kitchens that spoke to me visually helped me identify common themes and preferences.
        Hey! That's awesome to hear. Checking out home mags, browsing online, and hitting up kitchen showrooms are clutch moves for finding inspo. Making a mood board with pics of kitchens you vibe with is smartβ€”it helps you spot trends and what you're into. Keep at it! πŸ˜‰

Comment

• Yankee
          Yankee commented
          Editing a comment
          You're welcome , It's amazing how much inspiration is out there once you start looking
      • 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧
        • Mar 2024

Originally posted by ZeddTiesto
        Hey there! Well, all I can suggest is to follow a proper design recommended by either an architect or an interior designer. I tried it in the past and it is really worth it ☺️

Hey! Thanks for the tip! I'll definitely look into getting some professional advice on the design. It sounds like it could make a big difference.​

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎