Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BarrieBear
    • Jan 2024

Need help for clogged sink?

Any out-of-the-box ideas to tackle this plumbing issue?Any recommendations for smart switches or dimmers that won't break the bank?
  • byang
    • Jan 2024

Hey there!

For your plumbing issue, have you considered using a flex seal tape or a pipe clamp? It's a bit unconventional, but I've found these solutions to be surprisingly effective for temporary fixes. Just make sure to properly clean and dry the area before applying.

As for smart switches or dimmers, I recently installed some by a brand called 'EconoSwitch'. They're not too pricey and have been working great. Also, look out for sales on brands like TP-Link or Wemo. They often have deals which make them pretty affordable.

Hope this helps!

Comment

• iriz1116
      • Jan 2024

Hello, I had a hard time dealing with a clogged sink just a couple of months ago. And it sucks!

I watched some YouTube tutorials about this, and one method I tried is the most common one, a plunger–yes, it often does the trick. 😉 but take note, if only the situation is not that worse. If not, a drain snake is a handy tool to have, too.

I would like to add the Meross brand for smart switches, especially if you're on a budget. I've tried and tested it, and I can say it's reliable and won't break the bank. 😁

Good luck with unclogging your sink! ☺

Comment

• bryanjay1999
        • Jan 2024

Oh, plumbing headaches, right? For quirky fixes, I once used a hairdryer to thaw frozen pipes—surprisingly worked! 🚿 As for smart switches on a budget, love me some TP-Link Kasa. Affordable and does the job.

Comment

• Duedith C.
          • Jan 2024

Hello there! Try using Mr.Muscle Declogger, this product worked so well for me. It's very easy to use and very convenient. Other than that try to maintain your sink and avoid any left over food down your sink.

Comment

• maica17
            • Jan 2024

Sink clogs are the worst, right? 😩 Try pouring a mix of baking soda and vinegar down the drain, let it fizz, then follow with hot water. Sometimes does the trick! And for switches, check out brands like TP-Link or Gosund. Affordable and smart – double win! Good luck with the plumbing party! 🛠️💦 #DIYHelpNeeded

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎