Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are some practical tips for maximizing the energy efficiency of appliances?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JAYT CHING
    • Jan 2024

What are some practical tips for maximizing the energy efficiency of appliances?

Guys, I'm seeking practical tips on how to maximize the energy efficiency of our most frequently used appliances, such as refrigerators and washing machines. Can you guys share some tips? Thanks
  • PatJones
    • Jan 2024

I make sure to run full loads in the dishwasher and washing machine to maximize their efficiency. And I always unplug devices like chargers and TVs when I'm not using them to avoid wasting standby power.

Comment

• Jhollibee
      • Jan 2024

For me, this is maybe the simplest way but very effective. Simply unplug any unused appliances so they won't further consume electricity. Because even of our appliances are turned off, there are light that indicates that they are turned off, like red lights on TVs, and other appliances.

Comment

• Kennethn
        • Jan 2024

Keep those fridge coils clean. Nobody likes a dusty fridge! Opt for LED bulbs. They're not just for saving energy, they're also stylish.
        And don't forget to give your appliances some TLC. Regular maintenance keeps them humming happily!​

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎