Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Budget-friendly tech solutions for monitoring child and elderly safety?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eilegna
    • Jan 2024

Budget-friendly tech solutions for monitoring child and elderly safety?

Greetings all! I'm exploring technology options to keep an eye on both my kids and elderly family members. What affordable and practical tech solutions do you use for ensuring safety at home?
  • Mahito
    • Jan 2024

Hey! πŸ πŸ‘΅πŸ‘Ά Affordable home security cameras with motion detection and two-way audio are great for monitoring. Also, consider budget-friendly smart sensors for doors, windows, and medication reminders. Simple solutions for peace of mind!

#HomeSafetyTech #BudgetFriendlyOptions homeimprovement Home

Comment

• Jhollibee
      • Jan 2024

Hi forum peeps! So I got this budget-friendly CCTV camera installed in my living room. It's called Tapo Link. It has all the important features like an HD camera, Audio, and recording and you can connect it to your mobile devices for ease of use.

Comment

• Prel
        • Jan 2024

Hey there! I've found that setting up smart cameras and motion sensors around the house has been really helpful for me in keeping tabs on both my kids and elderly family members without breaking the bank.

Comment

• Davi
          • Jan 2024

Budget-friendly tech solutions for monitoring child and elderly safety include using Wi-Fi-enabled security cameras with two-way audio for real-time monitoring and communication, GPS tracking devices or smartwatches with geofencing capabilities for location tracking, and motion sensors or door/window alarms for added security, all of which can be easily integrated with smartphones or tablets for remote monitoring and notifications without requiring expensive subscription plans.😊☺️

Comment

• LightRenz
            • Jan 2024

Hi there, Have you checked out the 'Guardian Watch'? It's a budget-friendly option packed with features tailored for both kids and seniors. It offers real-time GPS tracking, heart rate monitoring, and even an SOS button for emergencies ​

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎