Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you keep a stainless steel oven looking Insta-worthy?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • joshyytree09
    • Mar 2024

How do you keep a stainless steel oven looking Insta-worthy?

Just upgraded to a stainless steel oven and it's the star of my kitchen. Seriously, it deserves its own Instagram. But how do I keep it looking that good? Do I need special cleaners, or is there a grandma’s secret out there?
  • Alfredn
    • Jan 2024

Buff it up with a mix of baking soda and water for a sparkling finish that'll make your oven shine like a star! ✨✨

Comment

• youngoldone23
      • Jan 2024

To keep your stainless steel oven looking Insta-worthy, start by regularly wiping it down with a soft microfiber cloth dampened with water to remove any grease or fingerprints 🧼 For stubborn stains, use a mild detergent or stainless steel cleaner applied with a soft cloth, following the grain of the steel for best results 🔄 Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbing pads, as they can scratch the surface 🚫 Lastly, consider applying a thin layer of stainless steel polish to restore shine and protect against future smudges ✨ With regular maintenance, your stainless steel oven will be ready for its close-up every time! 📸👌

Comment

• joshyytree09
        joshyytree09 commented
        Editing a comment
        Great stainless steel advice! 🌟 Regular wipes with a soft cloth and mild detergent are a must for that Insta-worthy shine! 🧼✨ Can't wait to keep my oven looking fab! 📸👌
    Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎