Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Safe outdoor space for kids and seniors without breaking the bank?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LightRenz
    • Jan 2024

Safe outdoor space for kids and seniors without breaking the bank?

Hi neighbors! Tips for creating a Safe outdoor space for kids and seniors without breaking the bank?
    I'm revamping my outdoor area to make it safe for both the little ones and seniors. Any budget-friendly landscaping or design tips to ensure safety without compromising on the fun?
  • Primrose08
    • Jan 2024

Hey neighbors! For a safe outdoor space without breaking the bank, try using soft materials like mulch under play areas and installing low-cost fencing for boundaries. 🌳👶

Comment

• Katiee
      • Jan 2024

Hello! For our outdoor space, I prioritize using non-slip surfaces like rubber mulch, pea gravel, or textured concrete for pathways and play areas. It's important to ensure that these areas are safe and accessible for both kids and seniors, especially in places prone to moisture.

Comment

• Marcussi
        • Mar 2024

Hey there! Consider using soft, impact-absorbing materials like mulch or rubber for play areas, installing sturdy handrails along paths, and adding non-slip surfaces to prevent accidents—all without burning a hole in your wallet!

Comment

• Davi
          • Jan 2024

To create a safe outdoor space for kids and seniors on a budget, focus on essentials like soft, impact-absorbing mulch or rubber mats for play areas, secure fencing, non-slip surfaces, well-maintained pathways, and strategically placed seating areas for rest and supervision, while incorporating low-cost but durable materials like recycled tires or repurposed wooden pallets for play structures and benches.👌🏼

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎