Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gas stove won’t light and my cooking is suffering. Any tips?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zai430
    • Jan 2024

Gas stove won’t light and my cooking is suffering. Any tips?

Tried to impress with my cooking skills, but my gas stove has other plans 😓 It just won’t light. I’ve been using matches like some kind of pioneer. Anyone got a fix, or am I doomed to live off microwave meals? 😁
  • awzome404
    • Jan 2024

Yo, had the same prob last week. Try cleaning the burner and checking if the gas supply is cool. If still won't light up, might need a pro to check it out. But, for now, microwave meals ain't that bad, bro. đŸ”đŸ”„...

Comment

• eilegna
      • Jan 2024

Hey there! Sounds like you're having a stove struggle, but don't worry, you're not doomed to microwave meals just yet! 😄 Have you checked to see if the pilot light needs relighting? Sometimes that can be the issue. If that's not it, it might be a problem with the igniter. You could try cleaning it or replacing it if necessary. Hope that helps get your cooking back on track!

Comment

• Jhollibee
        • Jan 2024

Hi, Zai430! Have you tried servicing it? If not, then I guess it's about time to bring it to a near by service area to get it checked. When it comes to stoves, I want to be sure that it is safe to use and it's on working condition. It's better to be safe than sorry!

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎