Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any quick fixes for the noisy spin cycle in my washing machine?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Buttercup
    • Jan 2024

Are there any quick fixes for the noisy spin cycle in my washing machine?

Hello, laundry legends! My washing machine has decided to join a band with its noisy spin cycle. Any quick fixes or troubleshooting tips to bring back the quiet? Excited to hear your expertise on hushing this laundry room symphony! 🎶
  • Yula24
    • Jan 2024

Oh,🤔 that also happened to my washer! Thank goodness, I came across this article explaining the noise your washer is making. They offer easy solutions to this frequent problem. Simply click this link. https://storables.com/articles/washe...hen-agitating/

Comment

• Kennethn
      • Jan 2024

I would start by adjusting those legs to find the perfect floor balance. If it's still tapping its feet too loudly, throw in some rubber pads under each leg—like giving your machine comfy sneakers.

Comment

• awzome404
        • Jan 2024

I've been in your spin cycle shoes before! One trick I've found is to check if the machine is level on the ground, sometimes it's just a matter of adjusting the feet. Also, give the machine a once-over to see if there are any loose parts that might need tightening.

Comment

• Ruital
          • Jan 2024

One trick that often works is checking if the machine is on a level surface, sometimes it wobbles and gets noisy if it's not. Also, take a peek inside for any loose items, like coins or small objects, that might be causing the racket. If all else fails, you might want to give the drum a spin by hand to see if there's anything caught between the drum and the casing. Hopefully, one of these quick checks helps bring back the peace and quiet to your laundry routine!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎