Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kim_taehyung88
    • Jan 2024

DIY Bathroom Caulking

Hey there! 👋 When it comes to DIY bathroom caulking, I think it's totally doable, though it requires attention to detail. With a good silicone caulk and a steady hand, you can tackle those gaps and cracks like a pro. Just remember to prep the surface properly and take your time! ⏳"
  • Jhollibee
    • Jan 2024

I agree, you can make your caulking mixture. Try a mixture of wooden glue and baking soda. Just a small amount of baking soda and mix it with the glue to thicken up the solution. I tried this on my bathroom, and it works like a silicone!

Comment

• eilegna
      • Jan 2024

Absolutely, DIY bathroom caulking is definitely something you can handle yourself. I've done it a few times, and while it takes a bit of patience, it's worth it for that clean, professional finish. Make sure you clean the area well before applying the caulk, and take your time to smooth it out nicely. Happy caulking! 😊

Comment

• Nateerin17
        • Jan 2024

To DIY bathroom caulking, clean the area thoroughly, remove old caulk, apply new caulk using a caulking gun, and smooth with a damp finger or caulk tool.​

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎