Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • unfiltereddqueen
    • Mar 2024

Home Gym on a Budget: Tips and Tricks Needed! πŸ’ΈπŸ’‘

Hey DIY fam! With my wallet feeling a bit light these days, I'm on the hunt for savvy ways to set up a killer home gym without breaking the bank. Any budget-friendly hacks or hidden gems for sourcing affordable equipment? Let's pool our penny-pinching prowess and turn our humble abodes into muscle-building meccas without emptying our wallets! πŸ› οΈπŸ’°
  • Katiee
    • Jan 2024

Hello! In my experience, starting with the basics is key to building a budget-friendly home gym. I focus on acquiring essential equipment like resistance bands, dumbbells, and an exercise mat, which offer versatile workout options without the hefty price tag. These foundational items provide a solid starting point for strength training and cardio exercises, allowing me to gradually expand my home gym setup over time as my budget allows😊

Comment

• Jhollibee
      • Jan 2024

Hey there health buddy! I would suggest identifying first what exactly the scope of your exercise or workout is. From there you can narrow the list of what gym equipment you will purchase. In that way, you can weigh your options and follow your desired budget!

Comment

• byangskieee
        • Jan 2024

heyyy, you can:

πŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈBuy secondhand gym equipment or use household items as weights
        πŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈChoose versatile equipment like resistance bands
        πŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈConsider DIY solutions for gym accessories
        πŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈUtilize free workout resources like YouTube videos and fitness apps for guided workouts.

Comment

• jhoannabuenafe
          • Jan 2024

Hey there, DIY crew! πŸ’ͺ Building a home gym on a budget? Count me in! One tip I swear by is checking out secondhand stores or online marketplaces for gently used equipment at a fraction of the cost. You'd be surprised at the gems you can find! Another trick is getting creative with DIY alternatives like using heavy books as weights or repurposing household items for exercises. Let's share our thrifty finds and get those gains without splurging! πŸ‹οΈβ€β™‚οΈπŸ’Έ #BudgetGym #DIYFitness

Comment

• Davi
            • Jan 2024

Sounds fun! Create a budget-friendly home gym by purchasing versatile equipment like resistance bands and adjustable dumbbells, utilizing DIY options such as using household items for weights, and finding free or low-cost workout resources online.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎