Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you give me recommendations for securing stairs for both kids and seniors?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ruital
    • Jan 2024

Can you give me recommendations for securing stairs for both kids and seniors?

I'm looking for suggestions on making staircases safe for both kids and seniors. Any effective gates, handrails, or other measures that have worked well in your homes to prevent accidents on stairs?
  • JAYT CHING
    • Jan 2024

For sure! Try installing sturdy handrails on both sides of the staircase.. You can also use safety gates at the top and bottom to keep stairs secure for kids and seniors.

Comment

• eon.xlslcbcdtks
      • Jan 2024

Hey! I totally understand your concerns. Got no kids but for my senior parent, sturdy handrails and adding anti-slip treads did wonders in preventing accidents on our stairs. Give it a try and let's keep our space safe and sound 🏠😌

Comment

• awzome404
        • Jan 2024

For kids, I've found that installing sturdy safety gates at the top and bottom of the stairs really helps keep them from taking a tumble. Additionally, adding handrails along the stairwell provides extra support for seniors and helps them navigate safely. Lastly, making sure the stairs are well-lit can also prevent accidents, especially at night.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎