Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best flooring options for homes with pets?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prel
    • Jan 2024

Best flooring options for homes with pets?

Furry friends wreaking havoc on my floors! Share your pet-friendly flooring recommendations that are both stylish and practical.​
  • fab_charms
    • Jan 2024

Dealing with pet messes can be a real challenge, but there are definitely some flooring options that hold up better than others. I've found that vinyl and laminate flooring are pretty pet-friendly since they're durable, scratch-resistant, and easy to clean. Plus, they come in tons of styles so you can still have a stylish space. Another option to consider is tile flooring - it's super tough and resistant to stains, perfect for those little accidents. Just make sure to choose a textured tile so your pets don't slip and slide too much! Hope that helps! 🏡🐶

Comment

• Buttercup
      • Jan 2024

When it comes to flooring for my home with pets, I've found that engineered hardwood and bamboo are fantastic options. They both offer the beauty of natural wood with added durability and scratch resistance, perfect for withstanding the wear and tear from my furry friends. Also, bamboo's eco-friendly nature and engineered hardwood's stability make them great choices for a pet-friendly environment.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎