Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gratefulheart
    • Jan 2024

Cardio or Weights: Which Should I Prioritize for Home Workouts? 🤔🏋️‍♀️🏃‍♂️

Hey folks! Trying to nail down the game plan for my home workout routine, and I'm torn between focusing on cardio or hitting the weights first. What's your take on the best approach for maximizing gains and shredding those lockdown pounds? Let's weigh in on the cardio vs. weights debate and help each other sculpt our dream bods! 💪🔥
  • awzome404
    • Jan 2024

Definitely prioritize weights first for home workouts if you're aiming to build muscle and boost metabolism. Cardio can complement, but lifting will give you more bang for your buck in terms of gains and fat loss. Been there, tried both, weights win. 🏋️‍♂️💪

Comment

• Jhollibee
      • Jan 2024

Hi there friend! What exactly is your target for doing a workout? I think that is the most essential question to answer first. And it also depends on what machine you have in your house that will help your workout!

Comment

• bombasticguy
        • Jan 2024

What's up, y'all! Personally, I'm all about mixing it up. I find that doing some cardio to get the blood pumping first and then hitting the weights helps me feel energized and ready to tackle those gains. Plus, it keeps things interesting! But hey, whatever works best for you and gets you moving, right? Let's keep grinding and cheering each other on!

Comment

• jezsha
          • Mar 2024

This is such a common dilemma, especially with home workouts becoming more popular. Personally, I like to mix it up, but if I had to choose, I'd say it depends on your goals. If you're aiming for weight loss, cardio might be your best bet since it burns more calories. But if you're looking to build muscle and strength, hitting the weights is key. Some people do a bit of both in their routine, starting with cardio to warm up and then moving on to weights. It's all about finding what works best for you and what you enjoy the most! 🏋️‍♂️🏃‍♀️

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎