Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are your go-to meal prep tips for busy weeknights?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Yula24
    • Jan 2024

What are your go-to meal prep tips for busy weeknights?

Hi foodies! Weeknight dinners can be a hectic time, especially when balancing work, family, and other obligations. I'm looking for meal prep tips and tricks to make weeknight cooking a breeze. How do you plan ahead and streamline mealtime during the busy workweek? 🍲😋
  • Kennethn
    • Jan 2024

Embrace the power of one-pot wonders! Whip up hearty stews, flavorful stir-fries, or cheesy pasta bakes that'll last you all week with minimal cleanup. Easy peasy, tasty squeezy! 🍲🥘

Comment

• eilegna
      • Jan 2024

Hey everyone! Weeknight meal prep is a lifesaver for me. One thing I always do is plan my meals for the week ahead on Sunday – that way, I know exactly what ingredients I need and can do one big grocery shop. I also like to prep ingredients in advance, like chopping veggies or marinating meats, so they're ready to go when I need them. Investing in some good quality meal prep containers has been a game-changer too – I can easily portion out leftovers or prepare meals ahead of time and just grab and go during the week. And don't forget about the slow cooker or Instant Pot – tossing ingredients in there in the morning means dinner practically cooks itself by the time I get home. Happy cooking! 🥘👩‍🍳

Comment

• kim_taehyung88
        • Jan 2024

Start by planning your meals for the week ahead. Choose recipes that are quick, easy, and suitable for batch cooking, such as casseroles, stir-fries, one-pot meals, and sheet pan dinners. Consider incorporating ingredients that can be used in multiple recipes to minimize waste and save time.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎