Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the Ideal Humidity Level for Asthma Management?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LightRenz
    • Jan 2024

What's the Ideal Humidity Level for Asthma Management?

Discussing the role of humidity in asthma symptoms and seeking advice on maintaining optimal indoor moisture levels.
  • FebruaryNine
    • Jan 2024

Hi there! Aim for a humidity level of between 30% and 50% to manage asthma. This sweet spot minimizes asthma triggers while keeping things comfortable. If it's too high, you could get mold and dust mites; if it's too low, your airways could get dried out. It's all about finding that Goldilocks zone for your lungs! 🌟💨

Comment

• jezsha
      • Mar 2024

I've been dealing with asthma for a while now, and humidity definitely plays a big role in how I feel. From what I've researched, the ideal humidity level for asthma management is usually between 30% to 50%. Too much humidity can promote mold and dust mites, which can trigger asthma symptoms, while too little can dry out your airways. I've found that using a hygrometer to monitor humidity levels and using a humidifier or dehumidifier when needed really helps me stay comfortable. But of course, it can vary depending on individual preferences and sensitivities.

Comment

• Sandy
        • Jan 2024

Hi dear! I think the the ideal humidity level for asthma management is typically between 30% and 50%. ✨👌🏼

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎