Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Allergies Acting Up - How Do You Combat Indoor Allergens?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marich
    • Jan 2024

Allergies Acting Up - How Do You Combat Indoor Allergens?

Fellow allergy sufferers, unite!😷 My allergies are out of control indoors. What are your go-to methods for dealing with indoor allergens? From air purifiers to particular filters, I'm curious how you keep your area free of allergens."
  • LightRenz
    • Jan 2024

Hi, that's a tough one,
    Dust and vacuum frequently to reduce the level of allergens surrounds in your area . You may also ensure proper ventilation by opening windows and using exhaust fans to improve air circulation. Regular and thorough cleaning, can significantly reduce allergen levels in your living space

You can also check this one too if you haven't have one yet. I'm pretty sure it will help you a lot
    Find the best vacuum cleaner for allergy sufferers. Our top picks for cleaning appliances will help you maintain a healthy and allergen-free home.

Comment

• Marich
      Marich commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for your suggestion!
  • Alfredn
    • Jan 2024

Air purifier!
    It's like having a tiny superhero in your room, zapping away those pesky allergens. No capes, just clean-air vibes.​

Comment

• Jhollibee
      • Jan 2024

Hi there, Marich! As someone like me with allergic rhinitis, the best practice that I do to keep my allergy low is constant cleaning! I also make sure that the products I buy have hypo allergenic labels, like perfume, powder, and all that stuff that could cause my allergy to go up!

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎