Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the Ideal Temperature Setting for Year-Round Comfort?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • yassie987
    • Jan 2024

What's the Ideal Temperature Setting for Year-Round Comfort?

Hey guys! I'm curious about finding that sweet spot for indoor comfort. What temperature do you keep your thermostat at, and how do you adjust it for different seasons?
  • PurpleHyacinth
    • Jan 2024

Hey there! 😊 I usually keep my thermostat around 72°F. In winter, I crank it up a bit to 75°F for cozy vibes, and in summer, I drop it to 68°F to beat the heat. It's all about layering in winter and rocking those shorts in summer, you know? I read this from Storables site https://storables.com/home-appliance...se-thermostat/ Hope this helps!

Comment

• LightRenz
      • Jan 2024

Based on my experience, keeping the thermostat set around 68-72°F (20-22°C) provides a comfortable and consistent temperature for year-round living. Adjust slightly based on personal preference and the season, using layers or blankets for added warmth in cooler months and relying on fans or cooling systems in warmer weather.

Comment

• Sandy
        • Jan 2024

Hi! a general recommendation is around 68-72°F (20-22°C) for comfort, but personal preferences vary. Adjust based on seasons, aiming for warmer temperatures in winter and slightly cooler in summer for energy efficiency.😉😉😉

Comment

• Duedith C.
          • Jan 2024

Hi there! I say between 70 to 78 degrees Fahrenheit is my preferred temperature. But, you can't have a single temperature to go throughout the whole year. It depends on the season of the year that will play a huge role on the temperature you will go to in your house.

Comment

• Davi
            • Jan 2024

The ideal temperature setting for year-round comfort typically ranges between 68 to 72 degrees Fahrenheit (20 to 22 degrees Celsius), but individual preferences may vary.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎