Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • charmsb22
    • Jan 2024

Effective solutions for eliminating ant colonies in the kitchen

Seeking recommendations for safe and effective methods to eradicate ant colonies invading the kitchen area. Let's discuss natural remedies, baits, and traps for getting rid of ants without harmful chemicals.
  • jhoannabuenafe
    • Jan 2024

Hey there! 🐜 Dealing with ant invasions can be quite a nuisance, especially in the kitchen! One natural remedy I've found effective is using a mixture of equal parts vinegar and water to wipe down surfaces where ants tend to appear. The strong scent disrupts their pheromone trails, deterring them from returning. Additionally, placing ant baits or traps near entry points can help intercept them before they reach the kitchen, and opting for baits with borax or boric acid can be a safe and effective solution. Have you tried any natural methods or traps that worked well for you? Let's share our strategies for keeping those pesky ants at bay! 🌿

Comment

• Katiee
      • Jan 2024

Hello! To tackle ant colonies in the kitchen, I've found a multi-step approach to be effective. First, I identify and seal off any entry points ants might be using to access the kitchen. Then, I use a natural repellent like citrus peel or peppermint oil to deter them from returning. For more stubborn infestations, I set out ant baits or traps strategically near their trails, ensuring they carry the bait back to the colony

Comment

• eilegna
        • Jan 2024

Sure thing! Try using a cinnamon barrier along entry points and areas where you've seen ants. The scent of cinnamon disrupts their trail, and they'll avoid crossing it. It's a simple, natural way to keep ants out of your kitchen without resorting to chemicals. Give it a shot! 🐜🚫🍂

Comment

• Duedith C.
          • Jan 2024

Have you heard about the Ant Chalk? This is what I am using in my kitchen to deter the ants from doing picnic in my food. I just draw circles around the foot of my table. Using chalk is way safer than using insecticide to deal with ant colonies! Hope this helps!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎