Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Katiee
    • Jan 2024

Refreshing Old Wooden Furniture

I'm looking to give a new lease of life to some old wooden furniture. Would it be better to paint or stain them, and do you have any handy tips for the process?
  • zai430
    • Jan 2024

Hey there! 😊 Personally, I'd go for staining old wooden furniture because it brings out the natural beauty of the wood grain. Plus, it tends to last longer and requires less maintenance compared to paint. Just make sure to sand the surface properly before staining for a smooth finish! 🌳✨

Comment

• Larah Mae Sarita
      • Jan 2024

Hi Katiee! Painting is a great option if you want to completely change the color of the furniture or hide imperfections such as scratches or stains.

Comment

• Prel
        • Jan 2024

So, I've been through this dilemma before, and honestly, it depends on the look you're going for! If you want to keep that rustic charm, staining might be the way to go. But if you're feeling adventurous and want a pop of color, painting could be fun! 🎨 Just make sure to sand down the wood first and use a good primer if you're painting. And don't forget to seal it afterward to protect your hard work! Good luck! 🍀

Comment

• Wizzly
          • Mar 2024

I'd say it depends on the look you're going for! 🎨🌈 Painting can add a pop of color and hide imperfections, while staining brings out the natural beauty of the wood. Personally, I love the rustic charm of stained furniture, but it's all about personal preference! Make sure to sand and clean the surface well before starting, and don't forget to use a primer if you're painting. Good luck with your project! ✨🖌️👍🔨🌳

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎