Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are your thoughts on the latest tile trends for modern kitchens?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nateerin17
    • Jan 2024

What are your thoughts on the latest tile trends for modern kitchens?

Hi design enthusiasts! What tile styles are catching your eye for a contemporary kitchen upgrade? Will appreciate all answers, thanks!
  • eon.xlslcbcdtks
    • Jan 2024

I'm loving the large format tiles lately! They make the kitchen feel so sleek and spacious, especially if you go with a light and airy color. Plus, they're easier to clean with fewer grout lines, which is a win-win in my book! 🤓💯

Comment

• Marich
      • Jan 2024

Hi! 😊 For a modern kitchen, I'm really digging the trend of large format tiles. They create a seamless look with minimal grout lines, giving the space a clean and contemporary feel. And if you want to add a bit of texture, consider textured or 3D tiles for a subtle yet striking effect! #TileTrends

Comment

• jhoannabuenafe
        • Jan 2024

Hey there! Contemporary kitchens offer so many exciting tile options, don't they? Lately, I've been drawn to sleek subway tiles for a modern yet timeless look. Their clean lines and versatility make them a great choice for adding a touch of sophistication to any kitchen. Plus, they come in various colors and finishes, allowing for endless design possibilities. 🤗

Comment

• Kennethn
          • Jan 2024

Get trendy with geometric tiles—they're like little pieces of modern art for your kitchen floor or backsplash. Add a pop of personality and a dash of wow factor to your cooking space!

Comment

• sukuna_ace
            • Jan 2024

Remember that trends are subjective, and personal preferences play a significant role in choosing the right tiles for your kitchen. When considering tile trends, it's essential to balance style with practicality and choose materials that suit your lifestyle and design preferences..

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎