Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dealing with Stubborn Grout Stains!Help!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JAYT CHING
    • Jan 2024

Dealing with Stubborn Grout Stains!Help!

Need Help Peeps! I've tried everything to get rid of these super stubborn grout stains in my bathroom. Any secret weapons or specific products you use to eliminate those grimes? Thanks!
  • eilegna
    • Jan 2024

Hey JAYT CHING! Dealt with that too. Try a mix of baking soda and vinegar – works like magic on grout stains. Make a paste, scrub, and let it sit. Also, a good grout cleaner from the store helps. Patience is key! 🧽🚿

Comment

• PurpleHyacinth
      • Jan 2024

Hey there! Ugh, grout stains are the worst, right? 😩 I feel your pain. So, here's my go-to hack: mix baking soda and hydrogen peroxide into a paste, slap it on the stains, let it sit for a bit, then scrub away. Works like magic for me! I found this also from Storables website https://storables.com/storage-ideas/...ct-tile-lines/ Hope it helps! ✨

Comment

• crazylady24
        • Jan 2024

No worries! Mix baking soda and water into a paste, apply it to the stubborn grout stains, let it sit for 10-15 minutes, then scrub with a toothbrush or grout brush. The stains should vanish, leaving your grout looking fresh and clean!

Comment

• DonCatter
          • Apr 2024

Dealing with stubborn grout stains can be a hassle, but fear not! Try mixing baking soda and hydrogen peroxide into a paste and scrubbing the grout with a toothbrush. For extra oomph, sprinkle some vinegar on top before scrubbing. If all else fails, there are some powerful grout cleaners out there—just be sure to follow the instructions carefully. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎