Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you subtly suggest they diversify?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Yankee
    • Jan 2024

How do you subtly suggest they diversify?

When your neighbor accidentally stocks up on canned beans instead of soup, The art of emergency prep diversity! Share your strategies for getting the community involved without causing a canned bean crisis.
  • Dane
    • Jan 2024

Organize community workshops on emergency prep, highlighting diverse food options. Encourage sharing surplus supplies and create a network for support during emergencies 🍱🥘🧆

Comment

• nick23nick23
      • Jan 2024

Navigating the delicate dance of suggesting diversity in emergency prep, eh? How about organizing a "Prep Potluck" where everyone contributes different items, turning the apocalypse into a flavorful feast! Subtly hint at the beauty of a varied stockpile—canned beans, soups, and maybe a stash of chocolate for morale. A potluck solves everything, even the impending doom blues! 🥫🍲🍫

Comment

• awzome404
        • Jan 2024

When I notice someone stocking up on one item, like canned beans, I usually mention how I've found it helpful to have a variety of foods for emergencies, just in case tastes change or dietary needs vary. Sometimes, I casually share recipes or stories about different emergency meals to spark ideas without making it seem like a big deal.

Comment

• kim_taehyung88
          • Jan 2024

When suggesting that someone diversify, especially in the context of investments or business strategies, it's essential to approach the conversation with tact and respect. Here are some tips on how to subtly suggest diversification.😎😎😎

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎