Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • amorph
    • Jan 2024

How do you utilize wall space?

Hi, fellow space enthusiasts, I'm on a mission to make the most of my wall space in a small room. How do you cleverly utilize walls for storage, decor, or even functional elements like folding desks?
  • bryanjay1999
    • Jan 2024

Small room vibes got me thinking too. I'm all about floating shelvesβ€”they're like magic for creating space where there wasn't any. And if you're tight on a workspace, a foldable desk is a game-changer!

Comment

• LightRenz
      • Jan 2024

I agree with bryanjay1999 Maximize your small room by going vertical! Install floating shelves for decor and storage, use wall-mounted hooks for hanging items, and consider a foldable desk to save space, well good luck on exploring buddy

Comment

• FebruaryNine
        • Jan 2024

Hey there, space explorer! πŸš€ Let's make your walls work wonders! πŸ’« Think floating shelves for decor, pegboards for storage, and fold-down desks for function! 🌟 Get creative and maximize that wall space in your small room! πŸ›‹οΈβœ¨

Comment

• Marcussi
          • Mar 2024

Yo, wall space is like the holy grail for small room vibes πŸ™Œ. I'm all about floating shelves for storing books, plants, and cool knick-knacks πŸ“šπŸŒΏ. Also, pegboards are lit for organizing tools or displaying art πŸ› οΈπŸŽ¨. And let's not forget about wall-mounted desks for max efficiency πŸ’». Get creative and own that wall space, fam! πŸ”₯✨Peace out! ✌️ Now that you're interested with wall decor you can also be interested shelves thing https://storables.com/storage-and-or...-open-shelves/
          ​

Comment

• sukuna_ace
            • Jan 2024

Hang artwork, photographs, or mirrors to add visual interest and personality to a room. Grouping multiple pieces together can create a gallery wall, while a large mirror can make a space appear larger and brighter.πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜β€‹

Comment

• fab_charms
              • Jan 2024

Hey there! Wall space is like a blank canvas just waiting to be transformed, right? In my small room, I've gotten pretty creative with it. One thing I love is using floating shelves to store books, plants, or even small decor items. They don't take up floor space and add a cool, modern touch to the room. Another trick is to hang a pegboard on the wall to organize things like craft supplies, tools, or even jewelry. And if you're really tight on space, consider a fold-down desk or table that can be mounted to the wall and easily tucked away when not in use. It's all about thinking vertically and making the most of every inch! πŸ› πŸŒΏβ€‹

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎