Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Living solo and home emergencies – what's your go-to game plan?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shigella
    • Jan 2024

Living solo and home emergencies – what's your go-to game plan?

Hey solo dwellers! Living alone has its perks, but when it comes to home emergencies, it's a whole different story. I'll spill – once got stuck in a power outage solo, and it felt like a scene from a survival movie! πŸ˜… Any tips, tricks, or must-haves to make solo home emergency preparedness less of a one-person show? Care to swap strategies?
  • bryanjay1999
    • Jan 2024

Totally been there with the solo blackout dramaβ€”cue flashlight shenanigans. My game-changer? A stash of portable chargers and a cozy blanket.😎

Comment

• JAYT CHING
      • Jan 2024

Same here! Blackouts are a little scary if you're alone! Make sure to always have Flashlights that are strategically placed, some battery packs for the devices, and a stash of non perishable snacks are my go to essentials.

Comment

• eilegna
        • Jan 2024

Hey! Solo dweller here too. Best thing I did was grab a flashlight with extra batteries – power outage lifesaver! Also, got a small toolkit for basic fixes. And don't forget a stash of non-perishable snacks – survival essentials! πŸ˜„πŸ”¦πŸ› οΈ

Comment

• unfiltereddqueen
          • Mar 2024

Living solo? My go-to game plan for home emergencies is to have a well-stocked emergency kit with essentials like a flashlight, first-aid supplies, and extra batteries. Keep important contacts on speed dial and have a backup power source for your phone. Also, know where your utility shut-offs are located. Stay prepared and safe! πŸ’ͺ

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎