Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ruital
    • Jan 2024

Table saw recommendations for a budget?

I'm in the market for a new table saw and trying not to break the bank. Any suggestions for a reliable one that won't empty my wallet?
  • bryanjay1999
    • Jan 2024

I recently got a SKIL 15-Amp 10-Inch Table Saw, and it's been great for my DIY projects without costing a fortune. It's sturdy, easy to use, and comes with all the essential features I need for woodworking tasks around the house. Definitely worth considering if you're on a budget and need a reliable table saw!

Comment

• byangskieee
      • Jan 2024

For budget-friendly table saw options, you might want to consider models like the SKIL 3410-02 or the WEN 3720. These saws offer decent performance and reliability without breaking the bank. Another option is the DEWALT DW745, which is compact and portable, making it great for small workshops or job sites.

Comment

• kim_taehyung88
        • Jan 2024

When looking for a budget-friendly table saw, consider the following options that provide good value for the price. Keep in mind that availability and models may vary, so it's advisable to check the latest reviews and specifications before making a purchase.

Comment

• Kennethn
          • Jan 2024

Ready to rock and saw on a budget? Check out the "Budget Beast" table saw!
          It's like the superhero of affordable saws, slicing through wood like a hot knife through butter without breaking the bank.
          So gear up, grab your safety goggles, and get ready to tackle your DIY projects like a pro!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎