Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your favorite unconventional method for keeping bugs at bay?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marich
    • Jan 2024

What's your favorite unconventional method for keeping bugs at bay?

Hi, I'm just curious to know, if you had to choose one odd hack or strategy to keep bugs at bay, what would it be? Been dealing with these pests lately on our home, so I would like to hear any suggestions from you guys. Thanks!
    Last edited by Marich; 02-11-2024, 06:00 AM.
  • byangskieee
    • Jan 2024

My favorite unconventional method for keeping bugs at bay is using essential oils. Certain essential oils like lavender, citronella, peppermint, and eucalyptus are natural insect repellents. You can create your own bug spray by diluting these oils with water and spraying them around doorways, windows, and outdoor seating areas. Plus, they smell great and add a pleasant aroma to your home or outdoor space. 😁

Comment

• Riri
      • Jan 2024

My favorite unconventional method for keeping bugs at bay? Using citrus peels like lemon or orange around entry points - bugs hate the smell! 🍋✨ Plus, it adds a fresh and citrusy scent to your home! 🌿🏡
      #CitrusyBugRepellent

Comment

• Davi
        • Jan 2024

Citrus peels, like orange or lemon, can be effective. The natural oils in them can deter bugs, plus it adds a pleasant scent to your space 💨

Comment

• Kennethn
          • Jan 2024

Say "bug off!" with the "Lemonade Barrier" method!
          Mix up a citrusy concoction of lemon juice and water, then spray it around windows, doors, and other entry points.
          It's like creating a refreshing force field that bugs can't resist—plus, it smells way better than bug spray!
          So whip up some lemonade, grab your spray bottle, and keep those critters at bay in style!​

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎