Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eilegnaa
    • Jan 2024

Sustainable decluttering - eco-friendly tips, please! 🌱

Eco-conscious Storables community, how do you declutter responsibly? Share your favorite sustainable decluttering practices and help me reduce my carbon footprint!​
  • byang
    • Jan 2024

Ah, sustainable decluttering, my favorite workout for the planet! First, go old-school and donate items to thrift shops or community centersβ€”they'll love your hand-me-downs! Next, get crafty and upcycle those unwanted treasures into something new and funky. And if all else fails, host a good old-fashioned swap party with friendsβ€”because one man's trash is another man's treasure, right? Let's declutter the eco-friendly way! πŸŒ±β™»οΈ #SustainableLiving

Comment

• Noreen
      • Jan 2024

Looking to declutter sustainably? Try donating items to charity, upcycling or repurposing old belongings, and opting for natural cleaning products to minimize environmental impact. ♻️ Small changes can make a big difference! πŸ˜‰

Comment

• bryanjay1999
        • Jan 2024

I do is repurpose old containers and jars for storage instead of buying new ones. I also donate items I no longer need to local charities or thrift stores, giving them a second life instead of just tossing them out. And when I do need to buy storage solutions, I opt for eco-friendly materials like bamboo or recycled plastic.

Comment

• moniquelouise2018
          • Jan 2024

Sustainable decluttering is all about minimizing waste while organizing your space! ♻️ Start by donating or selling items you no longer need instead of tossing them. Opt for reusable storage solutions like bamboo or glass containers. Upcycle old furniture or dΓ©cor for a fresh look. Lastly, aim to buy secondhand whenever possible to reduce your environmental footprint. Happy decluttering and saving the planet!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎