Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ruital
    • Jan 2024

How do you keep pests away without harming your pets? ๐Ÿถ

Hello pet lovers! ๐Ÿถ I'm on a mission to keep my home pest-free, but I want to make sure it's safe for my pets. What pest control methods have you found effective that won't harm your furry companions? I would love to hear your suggestions! ๐Ÿ˜Šโ€‹
  • Kennethn
    • Jan 2024

To keep critters out without turning your home into a war zone, deploy the mighty power of citrus. Lemons, orangesโ€”pests hate the smell. It's like setting up a fruity force field! Just remember, if your cat starts wearing a lemon-scented cape, you might have overdone it. ๐Ÿ˜บ

Comment

• byang
      • Jan 2024

Hey fellow pet parent! I feel ya. So, I use this EcoRaider Bed Bug Killer pet-friendly bug spray around the house, and it works pretty well. Also, heard that diatomaceous earth is pet-safe and helps with bugs. Just sprinkle it in nooks and crannies. Hope that helps! ๐Ÿพโœจ
      You can check some other alternatives here as well โ–ถ Best Non-Toxic and Effective Bug Spray for Your Home

Comment

• fab_charms
        • Jan 2024

Dealing with pests and keeping our furballs safe is a real struggle, right? I've had success with diatomaceous earth โ€“ it's pet-friendly and works against bugs. Also, essential oils like peppermint and citronella keep things fresh and critter-free. Just make sure it's safe for your specific pets. ๐ŸŒฟ๐Ÿšซ

Comment

• unfiltereddqueen
          • Mar 2024

Hey! ๐Ÿถ Try natural repellents like citrus or peppermint oil, seal up cracks, keep pet areas clean, and tidy food bowls.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎