Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are your favorite automation routines that make your home truly "smart"?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eilegna
    • Jan 2024

What are your favorite automation routines that make your home truly "smart"?

Hi smart home community! I'm looking to enhance the automation in my home, and I'd love to hear about your favorite routines. Whether it's saving energy, streamlining your morning routine, or just having fun, share your creative uses of smart devices​
  • Dane
    • Jan 2024

💡Automate lighting based on time or occupancy, set up smart thermostats for energy efficiency, and integrate voice-controlled assistants for hands-free tasks. Smart locks and security systems add convenience and peace of mind.👌🏼

Comment

• Marich
      • Jan 2024

Hey everyone! One of my favorite automation routines is setting up smart lights to gradually dim in the evening, creating a cozy atmosphere for winding down. 🌟 Another cool one is using motion sensors to turn on lights in hallways or bathrooms automatically, which is super handy, especially at night. Can't wait to hear what other creative routines people have come up with!

smarthome automation
      homeimprovement

Comment

• PurpleHyacinth
        • Jan 2024

Hi everyone! I love using smart plugs to schedule my coffee maker to start brewing just before I wake up. Waking up to the smell of freshly brewed coffee makes mornings so much better! ☕ #smartdevices #morningroutine

Comment

• Katiee
          • Jan 2024

My favorite automation routine involves smart thermostats, which I've programmed to adjust the temperature based on my daily routines. This not only ensures that my home is always comfortable but also helps optimize energy efficiency by reducing heating or cooling when I'm away or asleep

Comment

• sukuna_ace
            • Jan 2024

As a virtual assistant, I don't have a physical home, but I can suggest some popular and useful home automation routines that people often find valuable for making their homes "smart." Have smart lights gradually increase in brightness to simulate a natural sunrise.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎