Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mahito
    • Jan 2024

Opinions on privacy concerns with smart home devices 🏡🔍

Hi everyone! Privacy is a hot topic, and I'm interested in hearing your thoughts on how smart home devices with cameras and microphones impact privacy. How do you address these concerns in your own setup, and are there specific devices or practices you recommend?
  • Riri
    • Jan 2024

Hello there! While I love the convenience they offer, I also make sure to stay vigilant about protecting my privacy. It's important to carefully review privacy settings, limit data sharing, and stay informed about potential risks. 🛡️ Let's keep our homes smart and secure! #SmartHomePrivacy
    #PrivacyMatters

Comment

• Yankee
      • Jan 2024

Before I choose the best security for our home I take time to read and understand their privacy policies then I choose products with transparent and user-friendly privacy policies. Opt for well-known and reputable brands with a strong commitment to user privacy and security. BTW I am using Blink Mini Indoor smart security camera and I found it here, there's variety of brand to choose just research carefully for their review

Looking for the top smart security cameras for 2023? Discover the 13 best options to keep your home or business safe and secure.

Comment

• PurpleHyacinth
        • Jan 2024

Totally get the concern! 😉 I try to limit the number of cameras and microphones in my setup and disable features I don't need. Also, I review privacy settings regularly and only share data with trusted apps. It's a balance between convenience and protecting my privacy. #SmartHomePrivacy

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎