Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which plants or herbs work best to ward off pests around the house?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nick23nick23
    • Jan 2024

Which plants or herbs work best to ward off pests around the house?

Hello! I'm exploring natural repellents for pests, and I'm curious about plants or herbs that can help. Any green thumbs out there with successful natural pest control solutions?
  • byang05
    • Jan 2024

Hey there! When it comes to keeping those pesky pests at bay, certain plants and herbs can be real lifesavers! 🌿🐜

For starters, lavender is not only a fragrant delight but also a natural insect repellent, especially against mosquitoes and flies. Basil is another winner, deterring flies and mosquitoes while adding flavor to your dishes. And don't forget about peppermint, a potent herb that spiders absolutely despise! Simply plant these around your house or in pots indoors to enjoy a pest-free environment while adding some greenery to your space. Happy gardening! 🌱🌼

Comment

• sukuna_ace
      • Jan 2024

Hello! Lavender is known for its pleasant fragrance, which deters mosquitoes, moths, and flies. Planting lavender around windows and doors can help keep these pests away. Basil has insect-repelling properties and can keep mosquitoes and flies at bay. Planting basil in pots near entry points or outdoor sitting areas can be effective.

Comment

• eon.xlslcbcdtks
        • Jan 2024

Yeah, lavender is a game-changer for pests πŸ’― Not only does it smell divine, but bugs can't stand it! 🦟🚫 Planted some near my windows, and it's like a fragrant force field. Basil and mint are cool too!! They keep the buggers at bay and spice up your cooking! Double win! πŸ˜‰

Comment

• iriz1116
          • Jan 2024

Adding to the pest-repelling plant party, I've had great success with marigolds in my garden. Not only do they add a pop of color, but their strong scent keeps away aphids, mosquitoes, and even rabbits! Plus, they're super easy to grow and maintain. Another favorite of mine is rosemary – not just for cooking, but also for keeping pesky insects like mosquitoes and flies at bay. It's like having a natural bug barrier right outside your door! 😁

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎