Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are your quick and easy home repair hacks?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MiggyB
    • Jan 2024

What are your quick and easy home repair hacks?

Greetings DIY community! Sometimes things break unexpectedly. What are your go-to quick fixes and easy hacks for common home repairs without needing professional help?
  • Yankee
    • Jan 2024

Monthly I pour a mixture of baking soda and vinegar down the bath, shower, and sink drain, followed by hot water to prevent clogging and I use drain snake for hairs so I can remove them easily. Prevention is good and it will save me some time and money without seeking for professional help, However, always prioritize your safety and consider seeking professional help for complex or potentially hazardous repairs

Comment

• PatJones
      • Jan 2024

For a quick fix-up, I swear by epoxy putty. It's like magical Play-Doh for grown-ups. Whether it's a cracked mug or a pesky leak, just knead it, mold it, and bam – problem solved. Saved me from a plumbing disaster more than once!

Comment

• Katiee
        • Jan 2024

Hello! When faced with the annoyance of stuck sliding windows or doors, a simple yet effective hack involves reaching for an old candle. By generously rubbing the candle along the tracks, the wax provides a slick surface, facilitating smooth movement for both windows and doors. Meanwhile, for the persistent nuisance of a leaky faucet, a trusty wrench becomes your ally. Tighten up the faucet to see if that stops the drip; if not, delving into replacing the washer or the entire faucet cartridge can bring about a watertight solution. With these quick and easy hacks, you'll have your windows sliding seamlessly and bid farewell to that pesky faucet leak.​

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎