Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Serenityheart
    • Jan 2024

Treadmill or Elliptical – The Great Debate! πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈvsπŸšΆβ€β™€οΈ

Hi fitness fam! I'm torn between getting a treadmill or an elliptical for my home workouts. What are your thoughts? Pros and cons? Help me decide and share your experiences! πŸ€”
  • PurpleHyacinth
    • Jan 2024

Hey there! 🌟 I love running on a treadmill for a killer cardio workout. It works leg muscles but takes up more space. πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ Pros: killer cardio, works those leg muscles. Cons: takes up more space. What's your space situation like? πŸ‘§

Comment

• Kitkit
      • Jan 2024

Hey there! I was in the same boat. Went for the treadmill for that runner's high, but the elliptical's low-impact vibe is golden for knees. πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸ’¨ Both have perks, just depends on your workout style and joints' mood that day!

Comment

• Migeemee19
        • Jan 2024

Best thing is to try before you buy. 😊 If possible, test both machines at a fitness store or gym to see which one feels more comfortable and aligns with your fitness goals. Or read equipment reviews here: https://storables.com/storage-ideas/best-gym-equipment/​

Comment

• Mahito
          • Jan 2024

Howdy! I've got some experience with both treadmills and ellipticals. If you're into running, the treadmill is awesome, but it does take up quite a bit of space. On the other hand, if you're looking for a low-impact, full-body workout, the elliptical is a great choice. It really depends on what your goals are and how much space you have. Personally, I went with an elliptical because it's easier on my knees and I absolutely love it! πŸ’ͺ✨

#HomeFitness #TreadmillVsElliptical πŸšΆβ€β™€οΈπŸ‘β€‹

Comment

• joshyytree09
            • Mar 2024

Treadmill or elliptical? πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈvsπŸšΆβ€β™€οΈ It's all about personal preference! Treadmill for high-intensity runs, elliptical for low-impact cardio. Find what works for you! πŸ’ͺ

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎