Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever had a project go south? How did you turn it around?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eilegnaa
    • Jan 2024

Ever had a project go south? How did you turn it around?

Hey contractors! We've all faced those nightmare projects. Share your stories about a project that went sideways and how you managed to turn it around. Your experiences might be gold for someone going through a rough patch!
  • Dane
    • Jan 2024

Yes, adapting to unexpected challenges and seeking creative solutions helped salvage the project. Flexibility and learning from setbacks are crucial in turning things around.๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ

Comment

• Kennethn
      • Jan 2024

Oh yeah, we've all had those projects hit a speed bump or two! My trick?
      Embrace the chaos and pivot like a pro! Think of it like a rollercoaster rideโ€”you might hit a loop-de-loop, but it's all part of the thrill. So grab your metaphorical seatbelt, roll with the punches, and turn those setbacks into comebacks!

Comment

• awzome404
        • Jan 2024

Yeah, I've definitely been there. One time, I had this renovation project that just wasn't coming together, but I managed to salvage it by bringing in extra help and breaking down the tasks into smaller, more manageable chunks. Communication was key too, keeping everyone on the same page helped us get back on track.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎