Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are your go-to methods for unclogging drain?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • byang
    • Jan 2024

What are your go-to methods for unclogging drain?

What techniques do you usually employ to clear a clogged drain? I've tried the basics, but I need some new tricks!
  • Mahito
    • Jan 2024

Hey there, lovely people! I've got a little trick up my sleeve when it comes to unclogging drains. I like to use a combination of baking soda and vinegar. It's super simple! Just pour a cup of baking soda down the drain, followed by a cup of vinegar. Let it sit for 15-20 minutes, then flush it with hot water. Voila! It usually does the trick for me. But if that doesn't work, you can always rely on a good ol' plunger. So, what's your go-to method for unclogging drains? Let's share some tips and tricks!

#DIYPlumbing #ClogBusters homeimprovement

Comment

• bryanjay1999
      • Jan 2024

When dealing with a clogged drain, one effective technique I often use is pouring boiling water down the drain followed by a mixture of baking soda and vinegar to break up the blockage. If that doesn't work, using a plunger to create pressure and dislodge the clog can be quite effective. For tougher clogs, a drain snake or auger might be necessary to physically remove the obstruction.​

Comment

• Dane
        • Jan 2024

Hi dear! try a mixture of baking soda and vinegar, followed by hot water. Plunging or using a drain snake can also be effective for unclogging🚰

Comment

• Kennethn
          • Jan 2024

When it comes to unclogging drains, I swear by the classic combo of baking soda and vinegar!
          It's like a science experiment in your sink, but with the magical power to dissolve gunk and banish clogs. Just pour some baking soda down the drain, followed by vinegar, and watch the fizzy magic work its wonders! It's like a spa day for your pipes, without the cucumber slices.​

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎