Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LightRenz
    • Jan 2024

Does It Really Affect Your Feelings?

I've heard lighting can influence our emotions. Any truth to that? What kind of lighting gives your place the perfect vibe? Let's chat about creating the right atmosphere at home!
  • awzome404
    • Jan 2024

Oh yeah, lighting totally affects my mood! I find that warm, soft lighting like dimmable lamps or string lights gives my place a cozy vibe, especially in the evenings. Natural light during the day always lifts my spirits too, so I try to keep curtains open to let it in.

Comment

• eilegna
      • Jan 2024

Absolutely, lighting definitely affects emotions! I've noticed that warm, soft lighting tends to make me feel more relaxed and cozy, especially in the evenings. I like using dimmable LED bulbs or even string lights to create a calming atmosphere. Plus, having the right lighting can totally transform the vibe of a room. Can't wait to hear what works for others!

Comment

• eilegnaa
        • Jan 2024

Lighting definitely plays a role in setting the mood! Warm, dim lighting can create a cozy and relaxed atmosphere, perfect for winding down after a long day. On the other hand, bright and cool lighting can energize a space, great for staying focused during work or study sessions. Personally, I like to mix it up with different lighting sources like lamps, string lights, and candles to create a dynamic ambiance throughout my home. It's all about finding what works best for you and your space!

Comment

• eon.xlslcbcdtks
          • Jan 2024

Oh, totally get you! Lighting is a mood magician. ✨ Warm tones in the evening feel cozy, and bright light during the day boosts my energy.
          LED bulbs are my go-to.. They're versatile and set the perfect vibe for different moments. It's like having a mood switch! 💡🌈

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎