Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fab_charms
    • Jan 2024

Diving into Smart Homes?

Thinking of making my home a bit smarter, starting with lighting controls. Any advice on where to begin? Share your smart home journeys and any cool tricks you've discovered along the way!
  • Kitkit
    • Jan 2024

Started my journey with lighting controls too! 😊 Begin with smart bulbs or switches – easy upgrade! Set schedules for that cozy vibe. Also, explore hubs for a central command. My home's never been this lit! 💡🤓 Hope this sparks your smart home adventure! ✨🔧

Comment

• Marich
      • Jan 2024

Hello, smart home buddies! 🤗🏡Jumped into the smart home train last year. Philips Hue is a solid pick for beginners – easy setup and tons of color options. Love setting up scenes for different moods. Smart plugs are also a game-changer. What about you?

Comment

• awzome404
        • Jan 2024

When I started diving into smart homes, I began with smart light bulbs because they're easy to install and control. I found it super handy to set up schedules for when lights turn on and off, saving energy and adding convenience.

Comment

• Duedith C.
          • Jan 2024

I currently have the same sentiment as you. I also wanted to shift to a smart home. I am thinking of starting with light fixtures that can be controlled through my mobile phone. Something that can set the light into ambient, bright, and dim light! Maybe this will help you where you need to start.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎