Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you pay attention to the EnergyGuide label when shopping for appliances?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fab_charms
    • Jan 2024

Do you pay attention to the EnergyGuide label when shopping for appliances?

The EnergyGuide label is pretty handy. It gives you an estimate of an appliance's annual energy cost and helps you compare different models.
  • eilegnaa
    • Jan 2024

Absolutely, I always check the EnergyGuide label! It's a quick way to compare energy efficiency and make sure I'm getting the most bang for my buck in the long run. Plus, it helps me do my part for the environment.

Comment

• Riri
      • Jan 2024

Absolutely! The EnergyGuide label is like a cheat sheet for finding energy-efficient appliances. 🏷️💡 It helps me make informed choices that not only save energy but also money in the long run. 💰

Comment

• awzome404
        • Jan 2024

Oh yeah, definitely! I always check out the EnergyGuide label when I'm appliance shopping. It's super helpful 'cause it gives you a heads up on how much that thing might cost you to run each year, and it's awesome for comparing between models. Saves you money in the long run, you know?

Comment

• Duedith C.
          • Jan 2024

Definitely! I think this is the most neglected part when buying new appliances. As a matter of fact this information is what prolongs the life of our appliances and possibly a more cost-effective way to use our appliances.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎