Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gratefulheart
    • Jan 2024

How do I keep my garage rodent-free?

Recently, I've noticed some unwelcome rodent visitors in my garage. Every night, my family creeps out when we hear some weird noises from the garage, and it happens to be just those rats running around. And worse, they also destroy the wires there, even the boxes where I keep some of my stuff. I had enough of them! How would you recommend I go about eliminating these pesky pests?
  • Mahito
    • Jan 2024

Dealing with rodents is a nightmare!😓 I swear by those electric rodent repellers – plug 'em in, and they emit ultrasonic sounds that drive the pests nuts. Worked for me, and no mess with traps. Give it a shot!

Comment

• eilegna
      • Jan 2024

Hey! I've had success with sealing up any openings where rodents might be getting in, like gaps around doors and vents. Keeping the garage clean and organized also helps, as it leaves fewer places for them to hide. And if needed, setting traps or using repellents can help get rid of them. Hope this helps! 🐀🚪

Comment

• Serene
        • Jan 2024

To keep your garage rodent-free, seal any entry points, declutter regularly, store food in sealed containers, use traps strategically, and maintain cleanliness! 🐭✨ #RodentFreeGarage

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎