Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nick23nick23
    • Jan 2024

How do you handle sentimental clutter? πŸ“¦

Hey fellow Storables enthusiasts! I've got a soft spot for sentimental items, but they're taking up so much space. Any tips on how to declutter without feeling like I'm letting go of memories?
  • Mich17
    • Jan 2024

Hi! Personally, When it comes to sentimental clutter, I think of it as a treasure chest of memories. 🎁 To keep the joy without drowning in stuff, try creating a "memory box." Select a few special items that truly capture the essence of those precious moments. This way, you can cherish the memories without feeling overwhelmed by the clutter. Hope this helps! 🌟

Comment

• Marich
      • Jan 2024

Hi fellow clutter warriors! Sentimental items can be a challenge. My go-to is taking pics of them before saying goodbye. It's like creating a digital memory lane. Also, think about repurposing or having a special keepsake box. Adore memories, declutter smart! πŸ₯°

Comment

• Primrose08
        • Jan 2024

Oh, It's really hard letting go of setimental items!😒 But what I did was I select the best special items for display. I created a memory wall to showcase what I valued most. In this way, I can enjoy the memories daily without the items cluttering my entire living space.

Comment

• Dane
          • Jan 2024

Consider sentimental clutter carefully. Keep items that truly hold emotional value, and consider alternatives like taking photos to preserve memories without the physical items. Donate or repurpose the rest to declutter your space.βœ…βœ…βœ…

Comment

• Prel
            • Jan 2024

Oh, darlin', I totally get ya! Sentimental clutter can be a real pain. What I like to do is take photos of those items, so I still have the memories but don't have to keep everything. And if it's something small, like a trinket or a card, I try to pick out the most special ones and display them somewhere nice. It's all about finding a balance between keeping memories and keeping your space tidy, you know? πŸ“ΈπŸŽ€

Comment

• littlemermaid
              • Mar 2024

Hey there! Dealing with sentimental clutter can be tough, but I've found a few tricks that help. One thing I do is take photos of sentimental items before letting them go - that way, I still have the memory without the physical clutter. Another tip is to designate a specific storage area for sentimental items, like a memory box or shelf. That way, they're still accessible but not taking over your whole space. And remember, it's okay to let go of things - the memories will always be with you, even if the items aren't. Hope that helps!

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎