Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mahito
    • Jan 2024

Bathroom Storage Solutions: Organizing a Small Bathroom? πŸ›πŸ§΄

Don't let a small bathroom cramp your style! Let's discuss practical storage solutions for organizing toiletries, towels, and other essentials in compact bathrooms. Share your favorite bathroom organization hacks, from over-the-door organizers to DIY under-sink storage solutions!​
  • Marich
    • Jan 2024

Totally feel you on the small bathroom struggle! 🚿 I ended up getting a slim rolling cart that tucks between the sink and toilet, and it’s been a game changer for storing all the random stuffβ€”like seriously, how did I live without it before? πŸ˜‚ Plus, over-the-door hooks are a must for towels and robes!

Comment

• unfiltereddqueen
      • Mar 2024

Absolutely! For small bathrooms, think vertical! Shelves above the toilet, hooks for towels, and maybe a cute basket for toiletries. Drawer organizers work wonders too. πŸ›βœ¨ Little changes can make a big difference!
      ​

Comment

• Davi
        • Jan 2024

Optimize a small bathroom by using vertical storage, installing shelves or cabinets above the toilet, and incorporating multi-functional furniture like a vanity with storage. πŸ›πŸ§΄

Comment

• Mahito
          • Jan 2024

Originally posted by Marich
          Totally feel you on the small bathroom struggle! 🚿 I ended up getting a slim rolling cart that tucks between the sink and toilet, and it’s been a game changer for storing all the random stuffβ€”like seriously, how did I live without it before? πŸ˜‚ Plus, over-the-door hooks are a must for towels and robes!
          That rolling cart sounds like a lifesaver! πŸ™Œ I've been eyeing those myselfβ€”super handy for small spaces. Thanks for the tip! πŸ˜„

Comment

• Mahito
            • Jan 2024

Originally posted by unfiltereddqueen
            Absolutely! For small bathrooms, think vertical! Shelves above the toilet, hooks for towels, and maybe a cute basket for toiletries. Drawer organizers work wonders too. πŸ›βœ¨ Little changes can make a big difference!
            ​
            Totally agree! Going vertical with shelves and hooks is a game-changer. πŸ™Œ Thanks for the tip; those drawer organizers are clutch for keeping things tidy!

Comment

• Mahito
              • Jan 2024

Originally posted by Davi
              Optimize a small bathroom by using vertical storage, installing shelves or cabinets above the toilet, and incorporating multi-functional furniture like a vanity with storage. πŸ›πŸ§΄
              Totally! Using vertical storage, adding shelves or cabinets above the toilet, and getting a vanity with built-in storage are clutch for maximizing a small bathroomβ€”thanks for the awesome tips! πŸ™ŒπŸ›

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎