Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tips for choosing the right grout color to complement tile in a kitchen backsplash?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eilegnaa
    • Jan 2024

Tips for choosing the right grout color to complement tile in a kitchen backsplash?

Looking for tips on selecting the perfect grout color to complement subway tiles in a kitchen backsplash. Any advice on achieving a cohesive and aesthetically pleasing look?
  • Murky
    • Jan 2024

Yo! Pick grout color based on tile shade - light tiles, go dark grout; dark tiles, try light grout. Check samples in diff light. Match with kitchen vibe. Take it slow, trust your gut. Happy reno! 🛠️

Comment

• Mahito
      • Jan 2024

I completely agree with Murky's advice on choosing grout colors, as it can be a challenging task. One of my tried and tested tips is to consider contrast when selecting the grout color. For instance, if you have light tiles, a slightly darker grout would be a perfect match, or the reverse would be true. I highly recommend using sample boards to test a few options before making the final decision. Furthermore, you should also take into account the maintenance aspect of the grout. Lighter grout may show stains more clearly than darker grout. Therefore, choose a color that best suits your needs. I wish you all the best with your kitchen makeover! 👷‍♂️🔧

#GroutWisdom homeimprovement homeideas Kitchen

Comment

• Kennethn
        • Jan 2024

Here's a tip: Go bold or go home!
        Sure, you could play it safe with a neutral grout that blends in like a chameleon, but where's the fun in that? Instead, dare to be different!
        Pick a grout color that adds a pop of personality to your backsplash—think vibrant teal or fiery red.
        It's like adding sprinkles to your cupcake or confetti to your party—makes everything more fun! So go ahead, embrace your inner grout rebel, and let your kitchen backsplash shine like the star it was meant to be! 😁​

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎