How do you maintain your mindfulness space to keep it clutter-free? ๐Ÿงน๐Ÿง˜

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sukuna_ace
    • Jan 2024

How do you maintain your mindfulness space to keep it clutter-free? ๐Ÿงน๐Ÿง˜

Hello everyone! I think keeping my mindfulness space clutter-free involves regular decluttering and using storage solutions to keep things organized. I try to tidy up weekly, though. ๐Ÿง˜โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿงน
  • unfiltereddqueen
    • Mar 2024

Keeping your mindfulness space clutter-free is key! ๐Ÿง˜โ€โ™€๏ธ Start by regularly decluttering and only keep items that truly bring you peace. Use minimalist storage solutions like baskets or shelves to organize. ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐ŸŒŸ And make it a habit to tidy up a little each day to maintain that serene vibe.

Comment

• Sandy
      • Jan 2024

To keep your mindfulness space clutter-free, regularly declutter, use minimalistic storage solutions, and maintain a dedicated routine for organizing and cleaning. ๐ŸŒฟโœจ

Comment

• Jonel
        • Apr 2024

I keep my mindfulness space clutter-free by using minimal furniture and ensuring everything has a designated spot, like baskets for blankets or a small shelf for candles and essentials. Regularly decluttering and only keeping items that truly enhance the calm atmosphere helps maintain the peaceful vibe.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎