Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alfredn
    • Jan 2024

Tips for Installing Stair Gates: What's the Best Placement? πŸšͺ

I'm installing stair gates to keep my adventurous toddler safe. Where should I place them for maximum effectiveness? Any tips on choosing the right gate model for different stair configurations?
  • Mahito
    • Jan 2024

Hey! For max safety, place stair gates at the top and bottom of the stairs, making sure they’re securely mounted to the wall to avoid any wobbles πŸš«πŸ‘Ά. Also, consider getting a gate with a double-locking mechanism to keep your little explorer safe. For different stair setups, you might need a hardware-mounted gate for wooden stairs and a pressure-mounted one for walls. Stay safe, y’all! πŸšͺπŸ‘€

Comment

• kim_taehyung88
      • Jan 2024

I think it’s important to position the gate so it’s easy to use and doesn’t create a tripping hazard. Though, double-check that it’s mounted firmly to avoid any accidents. πŸ“

Comment

• _funko00
        • Jan 2024

When installing stair gates, make sure they're secure at the top and bottom of the stairs for maximum safety! πŸšͺ Also, ensure they're easy for adults to open but tricky for little ones. Measure twice to get the perfect fit!

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎