Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kennethn
    • Jan 2024

Tips for maintaining a vacuum cleaner for optimal performance? πŸ§ΉπŸŒ€

To keep my vacuum cleaner working efficiently, what maintenance should I regularly perform? From cleaning filters to checking for blockages, I'm looking for tips to extend the lifespan of my vacuum. πŸŒŸπŸ”β€‹
  • sukuna_ace
    • Jan 2024

I think scheduling a deep clean of your vacuum every few months, including washing filters and checking the motor, can keep it running smoothly. πŸ”„πŸ§Ή Though make sure you follow the manufacturer’s instructions for best results!

Comment

• syrdrs_
      • Jun 2024

Clean that filter! 🧼 Like, it's the MVP of your vac. Also, check the brush roll for hair tangles coz it's a real mood killer. Empty the dust bin regularly, duh! And don't forget to check for clogs - nobody likes a clogged vac. Keep it clean, it'll last longer! ✨

Comment

• Joro
        • Mar 2024

Regularly clean or replace the filters and check the brush roll for hair or debris to keep your vacuum running smoothly. Also, make sure to empty the dustbin frequently to maintain suction power.

Comment

• unfiltereddqueen
          • Mar 2024

Absolutely! Regularly clean the filters, empty the dustbin, and check for blockages in the hose. Also, make sure to replace the bag (if it has one) and clean the brush roll from any tangled hair or debris. Your vacuum will thank you! πŸ’ͺ

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎